PGY 1 – $57,000
PGY 2 – $58,000
PGY 3 – $59,000
Co-Chief – $61,416
GENERAL BENEFITS AVAILABLE
- $2,100 starting bonus.
- Paid Time Off – 15 working days per year. To be used for the purposes of vacation and sick leave. PTO is not accrued (provided on a use or lose basis) and does not roll over.
- 6 Holidays : (New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day) Unless scheduled for an inpatient shift or call.
- 5 days Holiday leave per year (either taken week or week after Christmas)
- 5 Administrative Days: to be used over the course of 3 years with Program Director approval.
- Educational Allowance: $1,200.00 (1st year) $1,050 (2nd year) $1,050 (3rd year) stipend set each year during residency to be used for CME, books, and Exam Fees.
- Will be used for Step 3 during intern year ($875.00).
- Will be reimbursed up to the amount remaining in your educational allowance for The ABFM Board Exam during 3rd year.
- 5 days of CME per year. Will be reimbursed out of your educational allowance.
- Stipend to be determined by Program Director for International medicine elective rotation. International medicine electives require approval of the Program Director. Will follow policy on Elective Away rotations.
- Resident retreat weekend to be determined on an annual basis
- Hospital provided iPhone, and laptop, to be returned at the end of the agreement.
- Free parking adjacent to hospital and Montgomery Center for Family Medicine.
- ACLS, ALSO, PALS, NALS provided.
- South Carolina licensing fees, state and federal DEA registration duration of employment.
- Initial lab coats (2) provided
- Membership fees paid for American Academy of Family Physicians, and American Medical Association.
- Health and Dental Insurance: as per current SRH benefits.
- Life Insurance: free to residents up to the level of base salary; may be increased at minimal cost and purchased for spouse at minimal cost.
- Long Term Disability Insurance provided: 40% of salary at no cost. Can purchase additional 20%
- 403b retirement plan: Hospital matches up to 3% of Resident’s contributions
- Malpractice: total coverage provided for program related activities.
- Lunches provided at daily noon conferences and meal allowance for on-call residents.
- Pre-tax HSA and FSA and Pre-tax Dependent Care Spending accounts available.