Candidates for the Primary Care Sports Medicine Fellowship should meet the following qualifications:
- Graduated from an ACGME accredited residency in the U.S. in good standing.
- Either board certified or eligible in FM, IM, Peds, PM and R, EM.
- FMG USMLE >220, US grad >200 with no failures.
- Demonstrated experience in sports medicine.
- Experience in high school or collegiate sports.
- Recommendation from resident faculty strongly encouraging this person for a fellowship.
- POC ultrasound experience highly preferred
- A strong desire to teach residents and medical students
- At this time, we cannot accommodate J1 visas