PGY 1 – $54,570
PGY 2 – $55,823
PGY 3 – $57,404
Co-Chief – $59,820
GENERAL BENEFITS AVAILABLE
- $2,100 starting bonus.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 15 working days per year. To be used for the purposes of vacation and sick leave. PTO is not accrued (provided on a use-or-lose basis) and does not roll over.
- 6 Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day
- 5 days Christmas leave (either taken week of or week after Christmas).
- Educational Allowance: $1050.00 stipend set each year during residency to be used for CME, books, and Exam Fees.
- Will be used for Step 3 during intern year ($800.00).
- Will be reimbursed up to the amount remaining in your educational allowance for The ABFM Board Exam during 3rd
- 5 days of CME per year. Will be reimbursed out of your educational allowance.
- Stipend to be determined by Program Director for International medicine elective. International medicine electives require approval of the Program Director. Will follow policy on Elective Away rotations.
- Resident retreat weekend to be determined on an annual basis.
- Hospital-provided laptop, iPhone and iPad during residency.
- Free parking adjacent to hospital and Montgomery Center for Family Medicine.
- ACLS, ALSO, PALS, NALS provided.
- South Carolina licensing fees, state and federal DEA registration duration of employment
- Initial lab coats (2) provided
- Membership fees paid for American Academy of Family Physicians, and American Medical Association.
- Health and Dental Insurance: as per current SRH benefits.
- Life Insurance: free to residents up to the level of base salary; may be increased at minimal cost and purchased for spouse at minimal cost.
- Long Term Disability Insurance provided: 40% of salary at no cost. Can purchase additional 20%
- 403(b) retirement plan: Hospital matches up to 3% of Resident’s contributions
- Malpractice: total coverage provided for program related activities.
- Meals allowance provided for on-call residents
- Pre-tax Health and Dependent Care Spending accounts available.
- YMCA and Wellness Works facilities available at reduced rates through payroll deduction.